Frequently Asked Questions
- Which paintings are currently available? The Gallery shows works currently for sale - hover over the photo to see the description: title, price, dimensions and whether the piece is framed.
- Where can I see your work in person? Most of my work can be viewed by appointment at my studio - simply contact me to arrange a viewing or to purchase. Upcoming shows are listed on the "Shows & Exhibits" page.
- Can I try a painting in my space before I buy? Yes - if you live in or near Calgary, I'm happy to bring the piece to you to view in your space so you can feel 100% confident in your decision before you purchase. If you would like to see a digital mock-up of a painting in your space - whether due to your location, schedule or Covid concerns - I am happy to prepare one for you. Contact me to discuss.
- Do you ship? I am happy to, and will quote you a shipping & insurance rate prior to your making a decision to purchase. I understand that it's important to know your entire cost.
- What payment forms do you accept? I accept all major credit cards using Square encrypted processing to keep your credit card information safe and secure. I also accept email transfers, corporate cheques and cash.
- How can I stay informed about what's new in your inventory? I post new works as soon as they're done on both Instagram and Facebook. At the bottom of this page you'll find links to both.
- Do you do commissions? Yes, I am open to commissions that fit within my style - please contact me to discuss.